Shipping / International
UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes or military APO or FPO addresses so if you require shipment to a PO Box or military APO or FPO address, please contact us so that we can assist with an alternative shipping method. Please note that UPS does not deliver on weekends unless special arrangements are made and additional charges are applied. Every possible effort is made to ship orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Rerouting or change of address requests that occur once an item has shipped will incur a $25.00 fee.
- Shipments which are undeliverable will be charged the actual shipping rate upon reshipment.
- For 2-day, or other shipping methods, please call or e-mail us for exact shipping time frames.
- The day of the order is not calculated in the shipping time frame, at times it can take 1 - 2 days to prepare the order for shipping
- For destinations in Alaska and Hawaii, you pay shipping charges based on the weight of the package.
- For all other shipment arrangements please contact customer service for exact details.
International Shipping Restrictions
- We will not be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions, or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your Customs Office if you have any questions.
- If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue you a refund.
- You pay actual shipping charges based on the weight of the package plus a $25.00 international processing fee. Prepayment is required. Payment must be by credit card, or personal check drawn on US bank.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply.
For more shipping information, please see our Shipping Rates / Times page.
Returns / Refunds
- All prices and transactions are in US Dollars (USD)
- All credit card charges are governed by US Dollars
- Any refunds or exchanges will also be governed by US Dollars
To change or cancel your order: Call us right away at 727.597.4142 during normal business hours Monday - Friday 9:00am-3:00pm EST. The time window before your order ships is very small, but we’ll do our best to make any adjustment.
- Fabric orders are considered cut merchandise and not all fabric brands accept returns.
- Cancellation of shipped orders will incur a 25% restocking charge for uncut, unopened merchandise.
- Freight charges paid or accumulated by Haven & Harmony are not refundable, (if an order received free shipping and the order is returned, the original shipping will also be deducted from the amount refunded).
Please note: Our credit card processor charges a refund fee of 3% on all cancelled orders. Cancelled orders that have not shipped yet will be refunded in full minus the 3% fee.
Please call us during our normal business hours for return authorization prior to returning any merchandise. Only unused fabric and/or merchandise will qualify for credit, cut yardage or open merchandise will not be accepted. There are some fabric brands that do not accept returns. Please check the return policy before purchasing the fabric.
- No returns accepted on custom fabricated products or quick-ship pillows.
- No returns accepted without a prior return authorization. All authorized returns without fault of Haven and Harmony will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, plus freight both ways.
- Original shipping cost will be deducted from your order prior to the refund. To receive the exact cost of the shipment please contact customer service.
- Product returns will not be accepted after 30 days.
- No returns accepted on fabric equaling less than 10 yards.
- Refunds will be completed in 10-15 business days.
- Merchandise must be returned in "sellable" condition in order to receive credit, which means un-opened and undamaged.
- All fabric must be returned rolled, not folded.
- A credit less 25% restocking charge will be issued for eligible, unopened, uncut merchandise authorized for return within 10 days of your receipt of shipment.
- You as the customer are responsible for all shipping fees on returned shipments due to incorrect or incomplete ship-to address.
- Our free shipping policy is only valid on orders that provide the correct and complete shipping address.
- For orders over $10.00 USD, a refund will be issued, while orders totaling under $10.00 USD will receive a store coupon.
Damaged Packaging (Do not open or remove the packaging)
- All claims for damaged, defective, or inaccurate orders must be presented Haven & Harmony within 10 days.
- To process your claim, please send an email to email@example.com or call toll-free 727.597.4142
- Haven and Harmony makes every effort to safely secure and ship all packages, but we understand that sometimes merchandise can be damaged during the shipping process. Merchandise damaged during shipping must be returned to us within 10 days of receipt. We will contact the shipping company for visual inspection of the merchandise and box as received. We will replace any confirmed damaged merchandise.
Defective Merchandise (Do not cut your fabric order or use your merchandise for fabrication prior to measuring or checking for defects)
The defective merchandise must be reported within 10 days. Upon notification, we will issue a UPS call tag for the defective merchandise. Upon receipt of the defective merchandise, we will issue a replacement.
Inaccurate Orders (Do not cut your fabric order or use your merchandise for fabrication prior to measuring or checking for accuracy)
Haven and Harmony makes every effort to check all orders for accuracy and proper quantities, but we understand that sometimes mistakes are made. Inaccurate orders must be reported to us within 10 days of receipt. Only uncut fabric and unopened merchandise will qualify for an exchange or replacement.
Backorders and Discontinued Products
Typically every item we sell is stocked.
- Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory levels internally and externally from all of our supply partners, occasionally, we may run out of certain products due to demand or not get notified in a timely manner from our supply partners.
- In the event of inventory shortage, we will give you an estimated time of availability and give you the choice of:
- canceling the out-of-stock items
- holding off shipment of your entire order until the product is available
- receiving a partial shipment of the in-stock items first and the out-of-stock items when they are available
- We will offer assistance in finding substitutes for discontinued products, as well as offer the ability to cancel with a refund.
- We process sample swatch orders as a courtesy. There is a limit of 1 sample per fabric pattern, per customer and a limit of 10 free samples per order with a total of 20 free samples annually. Sample swatch availability changes frequently and samples often become out of stock once a fabric has been slated to be eventually discontinued by the manufacturer. Most Sunbrella samples are stocked in house and are provided either free or for a nominal charge.
For non-fabric products, the return policy is determined by the manufacturer.
The privacy of our visitors and clients is very important to us. We do not publicize our client portfolio or create websites that allow for web-based searches of our clients. Our concern for your privacy continues as technology expands and that view underlies our policy, stated below:
- We do not sell any personal information to a third party.
- You do not have to give us personal information merely to visit our site.
- We only collect detailed information about you (i.e. more than your internet address) like your name, email address, etc. when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us.
- Passwords are not stored and other detail information is stored in multi-layer protected files.
- We employ SSL certificates that provide a secure https: page to encrypt any data that is a financial transaction or personal information
- We periodically send promotional emails or SMS text messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and/or mobile phone number which you have provided.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and we sometimes perform analyses of behavior in order to measure user or client interest in the various areas of our site. We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form or as may be required by law.
- We continually monitor and update our servers with security upgrades
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not necessarily identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (such as "xcompany.com") and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit;
- Whether you successfully received the document or image file you requested;
- The type of browser you are using;
- The type of Operating System you use
- The site from which you linked to our site;
We use this information to help us make our site more useful -- to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
If you contact us by email, we may forward the message to appropriate staff in order to review it and respond if necessary. We may retain messages for a brief time to ensure responses and we may delete them when action has been completed.
If you use an online form, information you provide may be retained so that information about changes, upgrades, etc. may be provided where appropriate.
We work very hard to offer our customers everyday low pricing on high quality products, especially our fabrics-by-the-yard and you can usually “save more when buying more”. From time to time we will offer special coupon discounts for selected products and for limited times and our coupon policy below defines the terms of our coupon use.
Our coupon offers are valid on orders placed through their expiration date at midnight Eastern Standard Time. Haven and Harmony coupon offers are based on total product value or product quantity and the coupon discount is shown in cart. Our coupon offers exclude (unless the specific coupon offer indicates otherwise): closeouts, specially priced products, custom fabrications, "Deal of the Day" products, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes and postage and handling charges. Coupon offers are not valid with other promotional offers, on previous purchases or on replacement orders.
General Coupon Use Terms
- Coupons can be combined with Free Shipping.
- Coupon applies to normal retail pricing only, unless indicated otherwise.
- Some coupons might not be applied to higher quantity purchases as we greatly discount everyday pricing on volume purchases.
- Coupons cannot be combined with other coupon offers.
- Coupons cannot not be combined with wholesale to-the-trade pricing.
- Coupons are not valid on Custom Fabrications
Custom Fabrication, Sewing, Embroidery and Repair Policies
All Haven and Harmony custom products are handmade in Clearwater, FL.
By purchasing our products and/or services, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Due to COVID-19 guidelines, lead times are approximate.
- Lead time can be affected if the fabric is on backorder.
- Large or commercial orders may take additional time.
- Orders over $150 ship free; otherwise we charge a $15.95 flat shipping charge.
We are unable to accept returns of custom fabricated products, sewing services or repairs. We will always work with you on any concerns you may have with the custom products or services ordered to achieve a satisfactory outcome. The only returns deemed acceptable would be for material defects or if a product was not made to specifications.
We will take full responsibility for the costs of modifying and/or correcting any mistakes that we may have made, If we are unsuccessful in fabricating or sewing a finished product or repair using the specifications provided by the customer, as long as:
- The customer contacts us within ten (10) business days after receipt of the finished product.
- The customer agrees to allow us the appropriate amount of time to modify and/or correct our mistake.
- The customer cooperates with the return of the product, by allowing us to schedule the pickup by our ground carrier and making the product available for the pickup return.
- All authorized returns for modifications, corrections or repairs must arrive back in new condition. They must not have been used in any way and arrive back in the same packaging as when they were shipped.
- All returns will be inspected in accordance with the original order and to the customer specification(s). If we determine the fabrication, sewing or repair was completed to the customer's original order and speculations and also within our tolerances, then the customer will be responsible for all cost incurred with the return process and the return of the product(s).
Order Changes or Cancellations
Haven and Harmony accepts order changes or cancellations within one (1) business day from when the order was placed. The exception to this would be an order change or cancellation fee.
Order change fees would be determined by the requested changes in materials and/or dimensions.
Order cancellation fees vary based on the status of the order. For instance, if the fabric has been ordered there will be a charge for shipping and restocking. IF the product(s) are already been cut or in fabrication, the fees would vary.
Changes or cancellations can only be made via telephone during normal business hours. The fees associated with changes or cancellations will be determined with 24 hours of the notification.
Once the order changes or cancellations fees are assessed, we will send the customer a Change Order Authorization email to confirm, prior to the commencement of your changes or fees.
Haven and Harmony warrants their custom sewn fabricated fabric products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, for six (6) months after shipped date. Our liability shall be limited to replacement or repair, at our determination, of the defective or nonconforming product(s) and/or materials.
Fabric & Material Warranties
All fabric and material warranties are provided by the manufacturers. We will facilitate on your behalf all claims due to fabric or material defects. For specific fabric and material warranties please visit the respective product pages on our website.
Warranty Claim Service
Please contact us prior to sending your fabricated fabric product in for repair, all claims must be accompanied by the proper documentation requested by one of our representatives. Please call 727.597.4142 ~ Monday - Friday 9:00am-3:00pm EST or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The above warranties specifically do not cover the normal wear and tear of materials that can be expected over time, the misuse of the product(s), or by acts of God. Fabric and Material warranties do not cover labor or installation unless specifically stated by the manufacturer.